Join us after the Wichita Oasis potluck to discuss Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman.
About the Wichita Oasis Book Club (WOBC). WOBC is a place for the non-religious to connect and discuss books that are inviting, inspiring, or intriguing to a humanist audience. WOBC meets once a month (ish). After the discussion, participants will have the opportunity to add their favorite titles to the book list, and then vote on the next month’s book and meeting date/time/location.
No childcare provided. For meetings at the Wichita Oasis facility, the Kids Room will be open but unsupervised.
- Libby: https://www.overdrive.com/apps/libby
- Thrift Books: https://www.thriftbooks.com/
- Watermark Books: https://www.watermarkbooks.com/
- Libro.fm: https://libro.fm/
- Redshirts, by John Scalzi
- The Broken Earth Trilogy, by N.K. Jemisin
- When Women Were Dragons, by Kelly Barnhill
- The Black Flamingo, by Dean Atta
- Democracy Awakening: Notes on the State of America, by Heather Cox Richardson
- Come as You Are: The Surprising New Science that Will Transform Your Sex Life, by Emily Nagoski
- The Swerve: How the World Became Modern, by Stephen Greenblatt